Buying a Home
Are you looking to buy a home in or around Orlando but don’t know where to start? Are you ready to buy but can’t find one? Have you decided to do it by yourself? While buying a home is certainly an exciting time in one’s life, it can also be the most stressful.
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime…most over $100,000.
Consider for a moment that you receive notice from the IRS regarding a problem with your taxes. A problem that could cost you $100,000. Would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $100,000 legal question, would you solve it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost (for sellers) and the large downside risk, it would be careless to consider a deal in real estate without the professional assistance of a REALTOR®.
When it comes to buying a home in Central Florida, “do” start by contacting a Realtor and “don’t” try to DIY. Let us take the stress off of home buying so that you can, “Get Busy Living”!
Here are just a few of the ways in which your Orlando Realtor will help.
- Help determine your buying power.
- Set up automatic emails that will send you homes as soon as they hit the market
- Schedule convenient times and accompany you to see the homes that are of interest to you
- Prepare contracts and negotiate to get you the best price
- Assist with the inspection and appraisal processes
- Explain different financing options and identify qualified lenders
- Review the settlement statement for accuracy and guide you through the closing process
- Provide resources for moving companies, utilities, communication services, school information or anything else you may need
- Windermere Florida
- Winter Park Florida
- Orlando FL
- Thornton Park
- Lake Nona
- and all over Central Florida